Your payment information will be stored on a secure server for future purchases
This page provides an overview of our Terms & Conditions for the L.E.S.S. Community. If you have any further questions, please email [email protected]
By entering in to our L.E.S.S. Community, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- We have worked very hard to create a rewarding membership experience for you which incurs significant expense. You will not share your L.E.S.S. Membership username and password with others. This will result in immediate termination of the Membership.
- This is a place of joy, growth, and positive Christ centered fellowship. We have the right to refuse membership to L.E.S.S. and can cancel a membership at any time for any reason.
- After 30 days from purchase, your L.E.S.S. fees are non-refundable, regardless of the frequency with which you access the content.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the content available through the L.E.S.S. membership.
- You will be automatically billed each month until and unless you contact us to cancel your membership. You must cancel before your next billing date in order to avoid a charge for the following month-long period. You may cancel your membership by emailing [email protected] less.com. You authorize our billing company to charge your credit or debit card for the ongoing membership fee.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any of the following changes in your credit or debit card. Change in home or billing address or other contact information; change in security code; or an apparent breach of security of your username or password, such that unauthorized access to the L.E.S.S. is possible. Unless you give proper notice to us of any such event, you agree to pay all charges for unauthorized use of L.E.S.S. through your account. In addition, we shall not be responsible for any bank overdraft fees, charges for exceeding credit limits, or any other fees or charges that may be imposed by your bank or credit card company. If your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, you will be sent an invoice for the amount due, and you agree to pay that invoice.