Here are the 6 tips we covered:
• How to develop an optimistic mindset.
• Become more intentional with your time.
• Learn to implement the “six S’s” of decluttering.
• Establish healthy boundaries that will preserve your sanity.
• Create a personal health plan that will fuel the success of your goals.
• Foster your Faith.
Comprised of Author and Podcaster Molly Sabourin (left), Integrative Nutrition Health and Life Coach Cynthia Damaskos (center) and Professional Organizer Stacey Dorrance (right).
“Filled With Less” represents three different stages of life, three unique perspectives, three diverse temperaments, and three distinct vocations all united in the belief that decluttering your home, mind, body, and soul makes room for what actually, and eternally, matters most: Love, fruitfulness, and Christ’s peace.